The 6th IEEE International Conference “Big Data, Knowledge and Control Systems Engineering” (BdKCSE’2019) aims to provide an open forum for the dissemination of the current research progress, innovative approaches and original research results on all aspects of Big Data Management, Technologies, and Applications. Organizer of the BdKCSE’2019 Conference is the John Atanasoff Union of Automatics and Informatics, with co-organizers the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and the IEEE IM/CS/SMC Joint Chapter of Bulgaria.
The conference will focus on, but will be not limited to the following topics:
- Big data infrastructure
- Big data management
- Big data search and mining
- Big data applications
- Big data security and privacy
- System analysis, decision analysis and decision support
- Informatics and operations research
- Intelligent control systems
- Knowledge and data management
- Models and computational theories of human cognition
- Big data systems, tools, theory and applications
- Complex big data applications in science, engineering, medicine, finance, education
- Innovations in process control and technological processes
For more information, visit the website.