The Institute is an active participant in a number of EC scientific programs TEMPUS,
COPERNICUS, FP5, FP6, FR&, as well as in the scientific programs of NATO, Volkswagen Foundation,
US National Science Foundation, the National Science Foundation of Switzerland, etc.. IPP is in active collaboration with lots of EU research institutions, as well as with universities and scientific units in Germany, Great Britain, France, Finland, Greece, Switzerland, Russia, USA, Ukraine, Japan, etc.
Since 2001 the Institute is internationally recognized as Center of Excellence in ICT.
Partners in international cooperation are:
- National Environmental Research Institute, Roskilde, Denmark.
- INRIA, Rennes, France.
- University of Reading, UK.
- University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- Free University of Brussels, Belgium.
- Technical University of Vienna, Austria.
- Computer and Automation Institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences SZTAKI, Hungary.
- Institute of Computational Mathematics, University of Linz, Austria.
- Department of Information Technology Uppsala University, Sweden.
- Czech Academy of Sciences, Ostrava, Czech Republic.
- ELTE University of Budapest, Hungary.
- Institute of Computational Science, ETH, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Vienna University of Technology, Austria.
- Fraunhofer ITWM, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
- University of Skopje, FYROM.
- Department of Computer Science, National Technical University of Athens, Greece.
- Centre for Software Reliability, City University - London, UK.
- Athens Laboratory for Business Administration, Greece.
- ONERA (French National Establishment for Aerospace Research), France.
- Seminar fur Sprachwissenschaft, University of Tubingen, Germany.
- Institute for Scientific and Technological Research, Trento, Italy.
- Institute for Language and Speech Processing, Athens, Greece.
- University of Sheffield, UK.
- University of Bucharest, Romania.
- Department of Computer Science, University of York, UK.
- CIS-Ludwig Maximilian University Munich, Germany.
- Computer Science Department, University of Hamburg, Germany.